A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Great Style

I haven't seen a movie like this in a long time, and it's refreshing. This animation is crisp and funny, with relatively sophisticated observation as the keystone for the jokes as opposed to say, scatology.

Bread Crums And Sacrifice Bread Crums And Sacrifice

BUCK NUTTY!

Holy shit, that was stylistically brilliant. The shifts in animation execution were marvelous, the action scenes were nothing short of mad sick, and the soundtrack, even though I'm not a fan of that sort of music, matched the whole thing PERFECTLY. Please, for the love of God, keep making these.

Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

Very Cute

I really did like this animation. I wasn't quite sure where it was going until the end, but I was quite satisfied with the conclusion. Also, very nicely executed; the visuals were wonderful, and the soundtrack was unique.

Bush Thinking Bush Thinking

Eh...

Well, not bad, I'd say. It wasn't really funny, but I did crack a smile about half-way through, and the animation/sound quality was reasonably good. This was kind of disappointing, but I can't dump on it too much.

Captain Capitalism Captain Capitalism

Captain Capitalism should be given a medal

That is some good shit. Absolutely hilarious monologue, with a centristic-but-somehow-political message and amazing consistency (graphics, sound quality, etc.) I need more Cap'tn, please.

Jedi Duels Jedi Duels

The First Really Good SW Spoof

Great job! This flash was tremendously funny, and very expertly produced. It was extremely original, and ... well ... just worth a watch.

Circuit Skirmish Circuit Skirmish

AV PWNage.

Wow. Great flash. The action was epic, the medias (graphics and audio) ruled, and the movie pulled itself together at the end when you see the robot's "kill list" on the wall of his assumed home. What can I say other than "brilliant"?

Mortal Kombat Mishaps Mortal Kombat Mishaps

Amazing job.

This was a great flash. All of the shorts were hilarious and disconnected from the last, keeping each one fresh, and the medias (graphics and sounds) rocked the house! A perfect balance of cartoon violence, parody and laugh-out-loud-funny random behavior made this film not just worth owning, but paying for too. Great job. Amazing, in fact.

Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNED.

That was a great flash. Simple, to the point, and well done as far as the sound and visuals go. That is HOT SHIT!

Schoolyard Samurai Schoolyard Samurai

I Bet You Got an A on this.

While this flash wasn't incredible, I really did like the irony of the story. It was short and well executed. Great job.